Airbrush Tans at Ann's
- All natural solution
- Professionally applied, 10 years experience
- Customized tint to how YOU tan in the sun (Not orange and not splotchy)
- Not a spray gun, controlled application, featherlight and absolutely NO SMELL
- Disposable shower cap and thong provided or bring an old swimsuit
- Appointment takes 20-25 minutes
- Dry before you leave, fully developed in 4 - 6 hours
- No water exposure or strenuous activity during development
- Bring loose fitting, cotton clothes and flip flops
- One tan lasts as long as your natural sun tan will last. Two tans done within 4 days will last twice as long with proper care.
- Beautiful, natural, silky smooth color!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. How long will my tan last?
A. Typically, it will last as long as a natural suntan, anywhere from 5-15 days with proper care. Proper care would include moisturizing. Make sure you gently moisturize once a day to keep your tan looking soft and smooth. When you get out of any water (pool, hot tub), PAT off the excess, slather on a creamy moisturizer, and let it dry naturally. It's important to stay hydrated as well. So, make sure you are drinking plenty of water.
Q. Do I need to make an appointment?
A. Yes. We are by appointment only and are available for morning, afternoon and evening appointments 7 days a week.
Q. How should I prepare?
A. It's a good idea to shave the morning of your appointment, moisturize lightly, and please don't wear any antiperspirant or deodorant. You can come with make up on, as long as you've been wearing it for 3 hours or more. It should be emulsified into your skin. If you decide to exfoliate, please do it 24 hours in advance, not the day of your tan. And, please don't use any clear oils to moisturize before or during the time you have this tan.
Q. Will I see results right away?
A. Yes you will ! But, remember, it takes a full 10 hours to develop, so the best is yet to come. It should deepen in color. During the time your tan is developing (4 - 6 hours after application), make sure you don't workout, perspire or get any liquids on your tan. Wearing loose fitting cotton clothing during the development time is the most comfortable and safest way to ensure you'll get great results.
Q. Can I use a self-tanner or Tan Extender to prolong the life of my tan?
A. Yes. You can use your favorite, or one of ours.